Friday, May 20, 2011

Who's in there??




So, we showed up to our ultrasound appointment yesterday and I thought for sure that John would have some type of bribery gift for me, but he didn't. I mentioned that to him and he said, "Ah man, I didn't think about that." I was pretty certain that I didn't want to know the gender of the baby, but John wanted to!! Mama wins this one though. First, let me mention that the baby was beautiful!!! Such a cute little miracle!! And, extremely healthy. Praise God! Anyway, the whole time the Ultrasound Tech was looking at the baby, John was looking for gender parts. I have to admit, I was too. John thinks he saw boy parts, but who knows?? The tech said she was going to have to look at one point just to make sure everything was okay with that area... She never stayed anywhere long enough for us to know, BUT John says that can only mean it's a boy, because she would be able to tell really quickly. Bottom line, only God knows. Well, God and the Tech now. They do not write down the gender. Not even my Doctor will know, which she is excited about. Hope you enjoy our pictures and we'll find out who's in there soon enough. We are half way there!! Love, The Moss'

No comments: