Tuesday, February 26, 2008

He's almost here!



7 comments:

Censorina said...

Auguri!! Aspetto di vedere le foto del piccolo.

the babies mamma said...

Erin! It's so exciting to think that little Isaac is almost here. Try and get your rest now!!

I will be praying for you and I can't wait for the updates!

That green top is gorgeous! Love it!

The Schuck Family said...

Yay! We can't wait for him to be here! We will be waiting for the call! :) BTW...you are so cute pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Attention!

nick byrd said...

John and Erin,

we are so excited for you guys. the room looks great. we cant wait for more good news from you crazy kids.

take care

the babies mamma said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all about little Isaac!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.