Saturday, January 26, 2008

8 Months




A lot has been happening these past few weeks. I have been on bedrest for the past month or so, only sneaking out occasionally for church. No more of that though, because as of Tuesday, I am 1 cent. dilated, still on medicine for the contractions, and just taking things a day at a time. Last week I also received the steroid shots that help to develop his lungs in case he is premature. My doctor is planning on taking me off of the medicine at 36 weeks if I make it that far. We have an appointment with a High Risk Doctor in Orlando on Thursday to see if he thinks my case needs more special attention. We will probably get to have another ultrasound, which we are excited about, seeing as though he will be so big. Then on Friday, I'll go back to see my doctor again. This little boy, who is now officially named Isaac, is giving us quite the run around. We think he wants to meet us just as bad as we want to meet him. John is getting so excited. He loves feeling and watching the baby play alien in my belly. Hope you all are having a blessed new year and we can't wait for you to meet Isaac.
Love you!
John, Erin, and Isaac

1 comment:

The Schuck Family said...

Thanks for the update! We've been thinking about you and praying for you guys. It sounds like Isaac will be here soon! We can't wait to meet him!!! :)