YAY!!!! That is SO SO exciting!! I heard that you wanted a boy --very fun.
Hurray! Congrats! Those shots couldn't be more clear :-)What wonderful news!
Great pics!! So....if you were age 25 and you conceived in the month of June, the Chinese Conception chart says you are having a....BOY!! Exciting! I can't wait to see another belly shot of you!
Very, very exciting! The Lord obviously heard the desire of your hearts! Can't wait to see you in 3 days!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YAY!!!! That is SO SO exciting!! I heard that you wanted a boy --very fun.
Hurray! Congrats! Those shots couldn't be more clear :-)
What wonderful news!
Great pics!! So....if you were age 25 and you conceived in the month of June, the Chinese Conception chart says you are having a....BOY!!
Exciting! I can't wait to see another belly shot of you!
Very, very exciting! The Lord obviously heard the desire of your hearts!
Can't wait to see you in 3 days!
Post a Comment